Water Services

Girl drinking water

The Finance Department bills residents and businesses for Firestone’s water and stormwater services.

Water Payments 

How Are Fees Set?

Residential Services

New residential customers purchasing a home in Firestone must establish water and stormwater service by either completing the Residential Water Application online or visiting Town Hall at 9950 Park Avenue, Firestone, Colorado between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. 

Rental Customers 

If you are a new residential customer who is renting a home, the utility bill will automatically be sent to the landlord.

  1. Water Services

    • To pay utility bills over the phone, call 1-855-546-7605.
    • Click here to pay utility bill online. 

  2. After-Hours Dispatch

    For after-hours or weekend emergencies please call 720-652-4222.

Barefoot Lakes Residents

New residential customers in the Barefoot Lakes neighborhood will receive water through the Little Thompson Water District

Little Thompson Water District
835 E. Highway 56, Berthoud, CO 80513
P: 970-532-2096, F: 970-532-3734
Email: ltwd@ltwd.org

Barefoot Lakes Stormwater Services

Stormwater services are provided by the Town of Firestone and require completion of the applications below. Stormwater services are billed monthly.

Barefoot Lakes Builder Stormwater Application 

Any builder constructing as a residential home in Barefoot Lakes neighborhood in the Town of Firestone is required to complete this form to begin stormwater service.

Barefoot Lakes Residential Stormwater Application

Any person purchasing a residential property in Barefoot Lakes Subdivision in the Town of Firestone is required to complete this form to begin stormwater service. 

Business Services

New business customers must establish water and stormwater services for any stand-alone commercial buildings. If there is more than one business within the building, the owner must complete the application for water/stormwater service. Business owners can connect water and stormwater service by completing the Commercial Water/Stormwater Application online.

Sewer Tap Fees and Rates

As a resident of Firestone, there are sewer tap fees and rates charged. For more information, visit the St. Vrain Sanitation District or call 303-776-9570.