Business Licenses

In order to do business in Firestone, a business license is required, per our municipal code. If your business will be selling, renting or leasing tangible personal property, you must also get a sales tax license/account and file sales tax returns. Colorado generally does not impose a state sales tax on services. 

Online Applications

Business & Sales Tax License Application

Business Emergency Form (required for all businesses located in Firestone)

Other  Licensing Resources

Colorado Secretary of State Website

Colorado Department of Revenue, Sales Tax Division
If you have questions about whether or not your business will need a Sales Tax Certificate, you can call 303-238-SERV (7378). Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Liquor Licenses


  1. Leah Vanarsdall

    Town Clerk
    Phone: 303-833-3291