COVID-19 Updates & Resources
The Town of Firestone is closely monitoring the news about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and understands the concern community members may have. We affirm our commitment to protecting the health and safety of residents and employees, while still providing services to the public. It’s our #1 priority.
Facility Updates - Updated October 27, 2020
- Town Hall: CLOSED to the public. The closure is through Sunday, November 8, 2020, anticipating regular hours and operations resuming on Monday, November 9, 2020. The facility closure will impact Town Hall only. View more information here.
Town of Firestone Announcements
- October 27: Firestone Update: Town Hall to Temporarily Close
- June 8: Firestone Playgrounds Open
- April 6: Letter from the Mayor to Firestone Businesses
- April 1: Firestone Clean Up Day Postponed
- March 27: Chat with a Trustee Postponed
- March 26: Firestone Playgrounds Closed
- March 25: Small Business Resources & Assistance
- March 24: March 25th Board Meeting Update from Mayor Sindelar
- March 23: Letter from Mayor Sindelar
- March 20: Support Local Restaurants & Businesses
- March 18: Town of Firestone Issues Local Emergency Declaration
- March 18: Municipal Court Closure
- March 17: Firestone Update: Town Facilities to Close
- March 16: 20th Annual Meet & Greet Postponed
- March 13: Firestone Update to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Please visit www.firestoneco.gov/COVID19_Biz for resources available to assist businesses. This page will be updated as more resources and information are available.
Police Department Announcements
- The Firestone Municipal Court is open. Those who have received a summons, are expected to appear in court on their scheduled date. If you are appearing in person for any Court proceeding, please view the following procedures that will be strictly followed and enforced here.