4th at Firestone Design-a-Shirt Contest
Youth ages 8 to 18 are invited to express your patriotism through the Design-a-Shirt contest for the 18th Annual 4th at Firestone Official Event T-Shirt! Each submission must be the original work of the entrant and cannot be a design created by someone else, copyrighted or otherwise.
>> Download the Entry Form Here <<
All entries must be submitted by Friday, May 1, 2020.
What are the Contest Rules?
Are there Guidelines to Follow?
- Entrants must between the ages of 8 and 18 by the submission deadline of Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Each submission must be the original work of the entrant and cannot be a design created by someone else, copyrighted or otherwise.
- Only one submission is allowed per entrant.
- Entries can be hand-drawn or digitally created, and must fit within the provided template. If created electronically, the design must be 1800 x 3000 pixels, 300 dpi, and in a JPEG or PDF format.
- If your entry is digitally created, it still must be a hand drawn design.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a signed submission and release form.
There are only a few guidelines to keep in mind while creating your design:
- Keep it simple (complicated designs may not read well on a t-shirt)
- Please limit the number of colors used to 6
- Use meaningful symbolism.
- No seals
- Any letter MUST be hand drawn. Traced lettering will be disqualified.
- Be original, and have fun!
How is the winning design chosen?
The Firestone Cultural Committee will review the entries and choose the top three submissions. The Firestone Board of Trustees will choose the 2020 Design-a-Shirt winner from one of the top three. The winning design will be announced at the June 26th Food & Flick Friday event, and will be posted on the 4th at Firestone event page by June 29, 2020.
Contact the Town of Firestone Event Team for more information at email@example.com.