Celebrate the 19th Annual 4th at Firestone
The celebration of Independence Day in Firestone explodes with a day full of activities including a patriotic parade, live music, great food and an evening event filled with fun and fireworks. This year’s festivities mark the 19th annual 4th at Firestone event on Sunday, July 4, 2021. See below for all of the event details. Should there be any weather delays or urgent announcements, they will be posted on the Facebook Event.
- Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Location: Starts at Thunder Valley K-8, in Frederick, drives through Historic Firestone to Miners Park.
- Map: View parade route map here.
- Time: 5:30 – 10:00 p.m. Join us at 6:00 p.m. for the presentation of the colors by Cub Scout Pack 341 and the recognition of local veterans.
- Location: Miners Park, 170 Grant Ave.
- Details: Free activities including live music entertainment, carnival rides, bungee trampolines, a magic show, caricature artists, hair and glitter tattoos, games, and more. Grant Avenue will also host a Makers Market, showcasing hand-crafted goods, artists, writers, photographers, collectors, designers, builders, and more
- Food & Drink: Enjoy a delicious meal or a festival dessert in our Food Truck area and grab a beverage in our beer garden.
- Time: The parking lot will open at 5:30 p.m
- Location: Parking will be available for an excellent view of the fireworks show at the property that surrounds Town Hall. The entrance to the parking lot is off of 1st Street, north of Town Hall. View a detailed map, with entry and exit directions here.
- Details: Follow the parking attendants for guidance once you have entered the lot. There are 20 ADA parking spaces available. You must have a mirror tag (ADA or VIP) or ADA license plates to park in those respective spaces. We ask that everyone be respectful of rules posted, including no fireworks of any kind, no alcohol permitted in the parking lot, and as a reminder, please leave your dogs at home. Additionally, we ask that drivers be aware of all parking regulations within the Town of Firestone and any neighboring municipalities. Do not block neighbors' driveways and do not park in no-parking zones.
- Time: The show is expected to start around 9:30 p.m.
- Location: Fireworks will be shot-off just north of the 15th hole at Saddleback Golf Course.
- Details: Should there be any weather delays, announcements will be posted on the Facebook Event.
LEAVE IT TO THE PROS!
To protect the property and everyone in attendance, fireworks of any kind, will not be allowed. Additionally, the Firestone Police Department will be enforcing local fireworks laws throughout the holiday weekend. As a reminder, an illegal firework is any firework that explodes or leaves the ground or both.
For more information on the 19th Annual 4th at Firestone,
please visit www.firestoneco.gov/4thatFirestone.
Thank You Sponsors!
The 4th at Firestone is presented in partnership with many local sponsors.
We would like to thank everyone for their generous support of this event,
and others, throughout the year!