Town of Firestone Announcing a New Website Design
Enhancing Resident & Government Communication
The Town of Firestone is pleased to announce that it has launched a new website design. The website www.firestoneco.gov underwent a re-design process by CivicPlus, the leading government website provider. Users will now experience improved functionality, as well as a cleaner, easier layout to navigate. With the new design, the Town of Firestone hopes to increase its community engagement and enhance the communication between residents, Town staff, and the Board of Trustees.
A few highlights to check out:
- Agenda Center: View agendas, board packets, minutes, and audio recordings from Board of Trustee meetings.
- Report It: Report problems or concerns in the community. Once submitted, it will get routed and emailed to the correct department and you will be kept updated on the status.
- Community Highlights: View the latest news and announcements, alerts, and event updates in one consolidated location.
- Pay Bills Online: Easy access to pay your water bill online.
- Stay Connected: Sign-up to receive news and announcement updates about various topics from the Town of Firestone.
We invite you to come check out the new site and let us know what you think! Do you have questions, or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at email@example.com.