NEW Online Contractor License Application!
Any contractor wishing to do business in the Town of Firestone must complete the Contractor Application.
Click Here to Apply Online: https://www.citizenserve.com/firestoneco
- PLEASE NOTE: Town staff cannot change the license type once the application has been submitted. Please be sure to apply for the proper license type: Class A, Class B, Class C or Electrician. Description of the types can be reviewed below.
- Once the application has been submitted, Town staff will review it. This may take up to 48 hours. After the review is complete, you will receive an email to complete the process and pay the fees. Please check your junk and/or spam inboxes for any missed correspondence.
- View a step-by-step guide on how to register for the new poral and apply online here.
The Town of Firestone requires:
- Contractor licenses are issued for each calendar year and renewed annually.
- Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance (if required)
- General Liability Insurance listing the Town as the certificate holder and additional insured.
- Example COI
- Per Colorado State Statues 12-23-116, the Town of Firestone must verify all state licenses for electricians. See guidelines.
- Per Colorado State Statues 12-155-120(1) and HB19-1086, the Town of Firestone must verify all state licenses for plumbers. See guidelines.
Sending Required Documents
Insurance documents can be uploaded through the online application. If we do not receive your current insurance, we will not be able to issue your contractors license.
Town of Firestone Contractor License Types
|Class||Fee ($)||Example of Work|
Class AAll encompassing
Class BBuilding contractor, sub-contractor
Class CBuilding contractor, sub-contractor