- The current mill levy for the Town of Firestone is 6.805 mills.
- Property tax valuations and assessments are processed by the Weld County Assessor. For more information on this process, please visit the Weld County Assessor.
- To make a property tax payment, please visit the Weld County Treasurer.
Sales Tax Rates
- Town of Firestone - 3.6%
- State of Colorado - 2.9%
Sales Tax Collection
As a statutory municipality, sales taxes for the Town of Firestone are collected by the State of Colorado.
- Town of Firestone - 2.6% of half the total valuation of the building.
- These taxes are calculated and paid when a building permit is issued.
Lodging Occupation Tax
* Certain properties in Firestone may be subject to other taxes, rates, fees and charges.